High Five it's Friday! So happy it's here. And to celebrate, here are five of my favorite things going on right now!
1. Cut my hair last weekend! I was a little nervous when my go-to stylist called in sick at the last minute and I was reassigned to another gal. But she turned out to be great and was super sweet too!
2. I made this Jcrew inspired sweater using this tutorial and wore it on Valentine's day. The boys at work may have made fun of the black color of the heart but fear not I wore my DIY sweater proudly!
3. Weekend time to catch up on my favorite shows - Grey's, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Cupcake Wars!!
4. Lovin all the spring nail polish colors that are coming out! This one by Orly is at the top of my list!
5. Looking forward to this coat I recently ordered! Can't wait for it to get here!




love the color of that coat!
ReplyDeletehey! you didn't leave your link on my wall but luckily I found you! Great blog! I am your newest follower! I also have to catch up on Grey's this weekend!! And I love that cotton candy pink polish- my sister bought it (same brand and everything) so I am going to steal it when I get a chance! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI love ALL of this!! Your hair is gorgeous!! And that shirt is awesome...I would totally wear it! All the time! And that coat!! I might have to scout that thing out.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely going to be your newest follower..such a cute blog!
you have the most gorgeous hair - it is ALWAYS so freaking beautiful. long, short, whatever. i want your hair! :)
ReplyDeletenice work on the shirt - the black and pink are totally working. silly boys. :)
and yes! i want that coat, also. very cute.
love love love your hair!! looks so good! and so does your DIY sweater! my DIY never come out that good! hope you have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI just got caught up on the last TWO episodes. SO good!
ReplyDeleteTrish
Super cute blog! LOVE that jacket! Perfect for the spring :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteSummer @ Summer's Sentiments
great list!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog :) nail polish is one of my (many) weaknesses!
happy weekend!
You're too pretty!! Love your hair and you have such a pretty smile! Hope you have a great wknd!! Xo
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous, wish I could wear mine that short! Love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove that nail color!
ReplyDeleteAnd your sweater turned out so cute :)
xo
First, thanks for the love on my page!!! You should follow!!! :) Also I love love love your hair, I have cut and grown mine out so many times because I get bored easily!! I also love the DIY sweater, it's straight FAB!!! And Greys is definitely one of my number one loves!!! Lots in common!! And for sure sign up for Birch Box, it was the highlight of my day when I got the box from my apartment office!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair cut - you look beautiful! And I made a heart sweater too! I was so happy to make it for $8 instead of $88 like the one from jcrew! Yours turned about awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks fabulous. And that coat is a fantastic color. :)
ReplyDeleteThe new hairdo suits you :) Hope this week's another great one for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog - you should follow me! I LOVE your haircut and your super cute Valentine's sweater! Hope you're having another great week!
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm a little late getting here (stupid work), but I love the haircut!
ReplyDelete