6.01.2011

WILW 6.1.11

A few things I'm loving this week!

I'm loving Marilyn Monroe.  In honor of her 85th birthday today, I've been catching up on some of her movies. I watched Niagra with my auntie this past weekend and thought it was wonderful.

http://www.imdb.com/
I'm loving frozen yogurt! I think I had it 4 times this past weekend...yum!

http://www.weheartit.com/

I'm loving the farmer's market! I can't wait to start canning jams and salsa again :)

http://www.weheartit.com/

I'm loving that my peony buds are so huge and nearly close to blooming. Peonies are very dear to my heart.

http://www.weheartit.com/
 What are you loving this Wednesday? Be sure to link up!

5 comments:

  1. Love this post! I love frozen yogurt and peonies! I've never been to a farmer's market but I'm making it my goal this summer! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marilyn Monroe! Some like it hot is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peonies.....beautiful :) I love the first pic. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, such pretty pictures! our peony buds are HUGE, too! i just can't wait until they open all the way! and that asparagus and frozen yogurt are making me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!