6.20.2011

June 20th, 2009

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.


 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:4-8a, 13

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys get to do something fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Happy anniversary and may you grow in faith hope and love together. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Mireya and Steele!!!! I hope you celebrate with delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this verse! We used it in our wedding vowels. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE your wedding hat/veil thing, soo cute. Happy Anniversary!


    asktheduplex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!