10.12.2010

fall lovin


We had our friends over this weekend and stopped by the local u-pick farm for some pumpkins, apples and fresh cider! It was so much fun; although I'm not so sure the hubby was super happy about loadng up our 90-pounder!
Oh, and I got to wear this super cute scarf I got from Jessica for the scarf swap! Thanks Jess, I love it!! Be sure to stop by her blog, she is one month away from wedded bliss :))

5 comments:

  1. Holy huge pumpkin batman! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mireya, you look so pretty! and i love your pumpkins- hooray fall! we've got to get out and get ours soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pumpkin picking. Are you going to make pie from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf with that outfit!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!