10.12.2010

day 6 - twenty of my favorite things

All about me day 6 is 20 of my favorite things in no particular order:
1.  my cup of coffee in the morning
2.  our pups
3.  listening to bebel gilberto
4.  the crispness of autumn
 5.  pretty peonies
6.  a night of playing board games with friends
7.  getting manis & pedis
8.  turbo kickboxing at the gym (when I'm not injured)
9.  a nice glass of red after a long day
10. baking cookies
11. a challenging job
12. wearing a cute apron
13. reading a good book that is hard to put down
14. singing my little heart out
15. my grandma's flour tortillas
16. childhood friends
17. lazy Sundays
18. fresh peaches
19. holding hands with my hubs
20. tea time


2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look so good! Loved your list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies. So soft and full. I wish I could have had them in my wedding bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!