1. Planning our Christmas vacation with my all of my in-laws. We only get to see them once a year so we're super excited!
2. Cuptakes! Their app for iphones has so many cute backgrounds to pick from. I love the beginning of the month when they release the latest designs! They also have a store where you can purchase some cute cases as well.
3. Chicken wings! This is what we went out for on Valentine's day this year. I'm thinking another outing is in order!
Happy Friday! Be sure to link up!




LOVE THE CHEVRON phone case!! I'm also liking the grey one too! and good thing I'm going for wings for dinner-because that's what I am now craving!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday!!
love those curtains! that blue and white pattern is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteoh my word - wings. don't even get me started. i have the craziest obsession with buffalo wings!!
ReplyDeleteyour curtains are super cute!