Yay, it's Friday! The morning started out with a crazy rain/snow mix but the sun has decided to come out and I'm welcoming it with open arms! Here are my top 5 for this week:
We picked up these Bird of Paradise seeds on our trip to Maui last year and we're finally getting around to planting them this weekend :)
I picked up some reads from the library today!
My love of nail polish is no joke so when SIL mentioned julep.com I was very intrigued. I held off for a while but once she messaged me a one time discount code, I couldn't resist! The package came super quick and I'm loving those colors!
I got to catch up with my friend Emily on Skype this week and her little Lady decided to say hi!
And lastly, I took the plunge and purchased a DSLR camera! I'm really excited to start using it and slowly knocking another item off my list :)
What are you high-fiving for this lovely Friday? Be sure to link up!

oh my gosh, mireya! i'm reading in defense of food right now, too. it is AMAZING! seriously, where has it been all my life? i just can't believe all the crap that has been passing through my mouth as "food" all my life. i started off by reading a book from the cancer project (basically about eating to prevent and survive cancer - whole foods, high fiber, low fat, mostly plants, etc.) and then had more questions and got led onto "in defense of food". i think it's nice to read several along a similar vein in order to round things out. i've also had "the china study" and "eat to live" both highly recommended to me. they're on my list. but seriously, i can't say enough good about "in defense of food". :)
ReplyDeleteoh and yay for your birds of paradise! what a fun, pretty plant to mix it up with!
ReplyDeleteI love the Bird of Paradise!! They're such an interesting plant. YAY for your new camera!!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Yay for your julep box. They're in Seattle, so your shipping should have been super-quick!
ReplyDelete