2.17.2011

thoughtless thursday 2-17-11

I have Maui on the brain. We are really hoping we can fiNaLLy go on our honeymoon this spring.
weheartit.com

I finished the Old Testament last week and now that I'm in the New Testament I can't seem to put it down! Wow, wow wow!

weheartit.com
I am going to an 80s themed bachelorette party next month and I need some serious help with my outfit! The only thing I know about the 80s is the awesome music from that decade! This is one of my favorite songs, which coincidently was the song my parents for kissed to according to my mom:


4 comments:

  1. Thrift shops!! You might be able to find some stuff you can work with. Think: bright colors, off the shoulder shirts, leggings, arm warmers...

    Can't wait to see what you come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, i hope you get to go to hawaii, too! that would be perfect!

    i'm also in the new testament right now! in the book of john. such wonderful, wonderful stuff! i love reading about the life of the Savior and seeing His perfect example. it inspires me to do better in my own life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions by Jessica, though she forgot to say not to forget the Puffy hair!! jejeje

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hit up a Hobby Lobby or Michaels for PUFFY PAINT and get a white tshirt and do puffy paint on it with random stuff. Do you recall those plastic peices that you could wad up your shirt on one side and stuff it through like a belt? Be sure to have rooster type bangs, very high, very hair sprayed. Parachut type pants, 2 pairs of socks on each foot, colored with the colors switched on the other foot. Tight roll your pants.. go nuts girl!!
    I want to go to Hawaii!!! I want to go to any beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!