2.05.2011

Happy List 2.6.11

I am so thankful this weekend.  I had a biopsy done on Friday morning and everything went very smoothly.  Aside from feeling like I was punched in the surgical area and a few side effects from the pain meds, I feel so blessed.  My husband has been absolutely wonderful in taking care of me and I seriously could feel the power of all the prayers and well-wishes from our family and friends!

I must be super duper excited for the Super Bowl because as I was waking up from the surgery, my conversation with the nurse went like this:

Me drowsily to the nurse: "Is it over?"
Nurse: "Yes, we're all done!"
Me: "Oh my gosh, I was dreaming about what appetizers I was going to bring to the Super Bowl party!"
Nurse: "I know, you were telling us about this artichoke dip - it sounded delicious!"

Ha!

What's on your happy list this week? Be sure to grab the Happy List button and link up!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I am glad your surgery went well. The dip sounds delicious.

    Have a blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad everything went well with the biopsy, i will pray for a good result. i am giggling over your convo with the nurse.

    hope the dip turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything went well. Blessing to you through all that hard stuff. Nice that your hubby sounds like he knows just how to take care of you.

    You need to post the recipe for the dip!

    Enjoy the Superbowl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that all is well. Hope you have fun watching the game tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor thing. I worked in a office where I assisted with biopsies for skin cancer and they are never fun! I hope your results are benign.

    Well, Superbowl is upon us! Time to EAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your surgery went well...and that your hubby is taking good care of you! Hoping you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'm glad everything turned out okay!

    It would be just like you to discuss cooking while under anesthesia :) Hope you had a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!