This Sunday's Happy list is a recap of my relaxing weekend. I mentioned Friday our aunt and uncle were going to visit us (they live about 3 hours away), and within an hour after they arrived Friday evening they got a call that their daughter-in-law was going to the hospital for some contractions she was having (she was due December 15th). Our visit with them was short since they had to pack up and leave very, very early the next morning but...little Maxwell Clay made his arrival early this Sunday morning at 5 lbs 14 oz and 18 1/2 inches long!
Because of their early departure, hubby and I decided to try some paint samples out so we can finally get to finishing our basement.
We picked blue for our bedroom and haven't decided what to paint our family room. It is a half daylight basement so we don't want something that will make it feel like a dungeon. I'm thinking the second tan in from the left or we may be picking another sample.
![]() |
| source |



what a fun weekend! a new baby, painting, and adventures! sounds great to me. that apron is adorable! you should post before and after pics of the basement!
ReplyDelete- He's so cute!
ReplyDelete- I'm a big fan of the blue there too. I'm obsessed with Pottery Barn so all the paint in our place is a PB shafe from their Benjamin Moore fan. Can't wait to see what you pick.
- Blueberry Muffin french toast??? That sounds redic awesome.
Oh my, blueberry muffin french toast? I must recreate this... NOM.
ReplyDeleteLittle Maxwell is a handsome fella! My boys were born at 32 weeks and now they're 14. It goes by fast. :)
ReplyDeleteI like that blue and oatmeal color together. :)
~ingrid
Maxwell is precious. Please give the family our love. Cute apron!
ReplyDeleteMy congratulations to all, for the arrival of Clay.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the color.
Un saludo and God bless,
Mari
forgive me for being so late in hopping over to see your happy list, it's been a crazy fun/busy week!!
ReplyDeletethat little baby is sooo sweet!!