9.13.2010

Jam Exchange

Last Thursday, I received a package from my jam exchange partner, Leslie from Spilling Buckets and all I can say is she totally outdid herself!!! Leslie mailed Cinnamon Peach Jam, Spiced Blueberry Peach Jam, and a BONUS can of Salsa, YUM!! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am, especially since I never got around to preserving peaches this year.


Thanks so much Leslie, I hope you enjoy the Tayberry Jam and Strawberry Jam :)
And thanks to Steph for hosting this awesome event. I can't wait until next year!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you both had fun!! I also didn't get to the peaches this year :( such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I spent the Summer working for the fair and saw all jams come in for competition. Now I want to learn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man those look so awesome! especially the salsa! i'm going to have to learn how to make jam, so i can participate too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!