12.16.2009

birthdays and cookies

Thanks to SplurgeBakery and Jersey Bites, I won a set of personalized cookies and had them sent to my dad for his birthday! They were 12 individually wrapped sugar cookies and tied with a choice of color ribbon. SplurgeBakery was really great to work with, and extremely patient while I had my sis find and scan the photo in for me when my dad wasn't around! These cookies were tasty and looked beautiful! They were a hit with my family and I bet would be great for wedding favors, holiday parties, or even company logo cookies!


This is the picture I sent (circa 85 or 86, so not a very good quality photo):

And this is how the cookie turned out!

5 comments:

  1. this is such a great idea! That picture of you and your dad is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! They look great! How did he react when he saw them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! and you won a contest - that is pretty exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! How did your dad like 'em? What did he say?
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!