I love her blog! She is a fan of the Twilight series like I am, and featured a countdown leading up to the premiere of New Moon! Definitely made the anticipation that much better! And she has two adorable puppies; I want to give them lots of kisses! Thanks for the award Mrs. Misadventure! Be sure to stop by and leave her some love.Now for the rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who's given it to you, along with the link to his or her blog.
2. Pass the award to seven other blogs you enjoy.
3.Contact those bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award.

Thanks so much Mireya! Glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeletethat is too sweet! it appears i am in good company with my {secret} love of twilight.
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful thanksgiving!
Congrats on your award. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSc
Thanks for the blog love. I'll be posting tomorrow. Hope that you guys had a wonderful holiday. Miss y'all.
ReplyDelete