9.22.2009

One Sweet Day: Every Little Girls Dream Come True

It was finally time for me to step in my dress and at this point, I snapped out of the nervous funk I was in. Once I held up my dress, I truly felt like a bride!

With a clear mind and a big cheesy smile on my face, my girls helped me into my wedding gown. Oh, and side note - Spanx are a life-saver. I'm just sayin'!


I was so giddy! In a few moments I was going to see my man!! Also, the dress actually zipped up, yay!


I had a couple of different earrings picked out for the day and at the last minute decided on a pair of dangly pearls I purchased for $3 during a big sale and some coupons - score!!

My bridesmaids helped me make sure the veil was attached just right.
There were a lot of guests hanging around outside and my sister took a quick peek to see who had already arrived!
Fluffing all of the skirts of the train.

And with that, this bride was ready to see her groom!

7 comments:

  1. you and your maids look gorgeous! love the hair flowers, we are doing the hair flower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous girl... what an amazing dress. i just had my first fitting! ( i need to go get some spanx like yesterday!)

    what a sweet little blog you have here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smile in the first picture where you're holding up your dress is awesome, you look so excited! You and your girls are beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! great photos - they did a good job of capturing the feel:)
    im glad your dress zipped - my dress totally got butchered in alterations and was so tight it permanently screwed up one of my ribs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for the sweet compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that second shot with the girls all around the skirt of your dress - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!