video from here
8.30.2009
grey's premiere
One of the three reasons we have cable is Grey's Anatomy (the other two are ESPN and Fox Sport - for husband, of course). Is anyone just as excited as I am for the season 6 premiere? I was really disappointed with the end of season 3 and all of 4 and I really think year 5 stepped it up and with all the cliff hangers out there, I can't wait for sept. 24th....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man I am SO excited for it!!!
ReplyDeletedefinitely excited!
ReplyDeletei was a little annoyed that they were so public about george leaving the show - so i knew that was coming. BUT i had no idea HOW it was coming, that was a total curve ball and i loved it! well not loved it, i didnt want it to be him. but i was like OHHHHH and jumped off the couch. good tv reaction you know