3.03.2009

decisions, decisions

I still haven't decided which type of veil I plan on wearing - pretty sure my hair will be down if not, mostly down. I have it narrowed down to three:

The first is your traditional veil. I found one that has Swarovski crystals and is diamond white - which would work out great with my dress (more on that later, I promise!).The second is a birdcage veil. Need I say more?

The third, which I haven't seen often, is a tulle birdcage veil. There's just something about it I love.check these and more veils out here

Ooooohhh, I can't make up my mind. I need to hurry up though, because time is a-tickin'!

1 comment:

  1. i vote birdcage! im so in love with those right now... (you know, since im not planning a wedding its great timing)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!