Today is Friday, my day off! Which means I dedicate it to getting something done. Some days it's cleaning the house. Hmmm, not today (although, I should probably get around to picking up those empty coffee mugs before I don't have anything to drink out of here shortly). Today, I'm going to do wedding things. I'm a lists girl, so I've put together a list of things for the agenda.
1. Stop at Starbucks - I'm obsessed with their new teas! It's always a toss up between the London Fog and the Vanilla Rooibos. Yummy!
2. Find bridesmaid dresses. There are some concerns with the dress I chose for them. I want everyone to be happy, so alas, I am at least going to *try* to find another dress.
3. One of my BMs (we'll call her Texas ;) has been kind enough to make our bouts. She is so crafty, I couldn't think of anyone better to do it! So, I'm going to swing by the craft store to see what kind of stuff I can find!
4. Look for GMs' outfits! Gah, I don't even know where to start.
5. Start a rough draft of our ceremony. Hmm, speaking of ceremony, I should probably get an officiator on board, eh?
6. Lastly, bake a cake for my sweetie pie. His bday was this week, but he wanted to wait until today to celebrate! His favorite is confetti cake, nom, nom, nom.
On another note, our photographer, Jenny Jimenez, flew out last week for our e-session and she was AWESOME! We are so happy we chose her! She sent us a few teasers to hold us over, and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :) Since we are having our wedding on a family friend's property who have horses and such, I wonder if I could ask Jenny if we could do something like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot to read your feedback! Have a wonderful day!